This is a sponsored post
MAKE & GIVE to YoungLives Seattle
Growing Marigolds is partnering with YoungLives Seattle to host a scarf making event for students and families. Students will learn how to make upcycled scarfs from gently worn 100% cotton t-shirts with Helen Shor-Wong from Growing Marigolds.
YoungLives Seattle walks along side young moms and their babies in the Rainier Valley.
We will also have the opportunity to hear about their vision now and for the future.
10% of the ticket proceeds will support YoungLives Seattle
$38 / PERSON
Get tickets at www.Eventbrite.com and search for Growing Marigolds Make & Give with YoungLives Seattle
YOUR TICKET PRICE INCLUDES:
– all the materials you will need for the 2 hour workshop, which will include a lovely scarf for you to take home
– spoken word by Adrian Starks – www.206adrianstarks.com
– a sweet treat
– a neighborhood goodie bag (filled with items from neighborhood creatives!)
– learning about what our neighbor, YoungLives Seattle is doing in our community – younglivesseattle.wordpress.com
– support for YoungLives Seattle
DATE AND TIME:
Saturday, March 21, 2015 – 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The MAKE & GIVE workshop is 2 hours long.
Hillman City Collaboratory (an incubator for social change)
5623 Rainier Avenue S. Seattle, WA 98118