Will this election finally see a strong turnout from District 2 voters? That’s entirely up to South End voters to decide today. As of Monday night, less than 18% of registered voters in the district have turned in their ballots, compared with over 19-22% for each of the other districts.
Whether it’s due to the number and location of ballot boxes in the area, poor mainstream coverage of South Seattle races, or general disillusionment with the process, the ballots of many registered to vote in the South End simply don’t reach the box.
To help turn that statistic around, the deadline to get your ballots in is tonight (Tuesday, November 3rd) by 8pm.
- Find out where the closest location is to drop off your ballot.
- Don’t have a ballot? You can fill out and print a new one online.
- Still deciding? Generate your own custom voter guide.
- Read South Seattle residents’ opinions on council candidates Tammy Morales and Bruce Harrell.
- Already submitted your ballot? Find out its status with the Ballot Tracker.
- After 8:15pm tonight, watch for the election results to begin updating.
- Looking for a way to celebrate? Join an election party.
- Remind your friends! Share this information and/or display your “I Voted” sticker on your social media accounts.